Please Note: During the COVID pandemic, all of our services will be conducted via ZOOM.
• Enables participants to facilitate AVP workshops worldwide.
• Mastering 3 AVP Workshops: Basic, Advanced & Training for Facilitators
• Earning an AVP Certificate of Completion
• Co-Develop & co-facilitate 3 AVP workshops.
• Grow from a novice to an advanced AVP PeaceMaker
• Learning Alternatives To Violence Project skills and strategies.
• Identifying strengths and areas of needed improvement.
• Developing effective communication skills.
• Team building skills and planning as a team.
• Learning how to manage conflicts.
• Identifying your conflict resolution style.
• Managing your conflicts peacefully and nonviolently.
• Using AVP & RJ practices, our team will meet with you to devise a plan addressing the requirements & needs of your work culture.
• Analyzing communication styles and use conflicts constructively to increase stronger and more effective teams.
• Develop a plan of action by identifying strengths and areas of needed improvement.
• Creating healthy classroom cultures for students.
• Building stronger, more effective learning community.
• Looking at behaviors that govern the building (positives and negatives).
• Reviewing suspensions and offering alternatives.
• Providing training for school staff who will in turn train their students.
• Specifically designed Alternatives To Violence Project workshops.
• Restorative Practices & Restorative Justice
• Our team will sit with community members to develop a plan to improve community relationships.
• Our team will assist you in designing a workshop that suits your needs.
Create a forum with the topic of your choosing from our:
• LBGTQ Support (Young meets wise)
• Returning Citizens
• Clearance Committee
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox every Monday. This informative quick read offers wisdom for those who are dedicated to Peace & Justice. All personal information provided to subscribe to our free newsletter is kept confidential.
Copyright © 2020 Alternatives To Violence Project, Inc. | All Rights Reserved